INDIANAPOLIS, IN – Bad news from the Carson family house yesterday, Chris and Jenny had to tell their kids that their recent use of an EpiPen, for an allergic reaction, forced them to cancel their Disney vacation.
“Little Luke is allergic to peanuts and ate a Reese’s Peanut Butter cup. We had to use our EpiPen to save his life,” Luke’s father Chris told reporters. “While I was injecting our 4 year-old, Henry, our 2 year-old then picked up the candy and had a reaction. 2 EpiPens!!!”
Chris continued, “When we went to purchase new EpiPens, we were shocked at the price!”
The Carsons looked at their finances they determined could only afford driving to Florida but not the tickets to enter Disney. “Our children are alive but unable to see Mickey,” Jenny told reporters.
Gomerblog caught up with Heather Bresch, CEO of Mylan, the maker of the EpiPen, at a BMW dealership. After we told her about the Carson family’s problem she responded: “We all have problems.” Bresch unsympathetically continued “I don’t know where I’m going to park this new car, my house only has room for 5 cars in the garage.”
At press time Ms Bresch was buying loads of peanut candy for Haloween.