Man ‘Accidentally Falls’ on Gerbil That Ran Through Lube

  • 718
    Shares
mouse lube crop
Maybe he self applied?

MEMPHIS, TN – A local resident presented to the emergency room with an unusual complaint this evening.  Chief complaint: “My bottom really hurts.”

At first he was reluctant to say anything.  “He told me his bottom hurt,” Deborah Meyers, the desk clerk stated.  “In the waiting room he kept squirming in his seat.  I asked multiple times if he needed to go to the bathroom.  He would just shift suddenly and fidget with an occasional high-pitched giggle.”

When in the exam room with the doctor, the patient came clean.  “The story changed quite a bit.  Before the X-ray came back he was complaining of only abdominal pain,” stated Dr. Hedricks.

The patient saw his X-ray and immediately reported that this “varmint” must have crawled in during the night.  “The story was filled with many specific details, almost too many, with lots of high-pitched truths.  It wasn’t until little Mr. Nibbles was safely removed in the OR, covered in lube, that the final story came forth.

“Ahhh ok, it’s embarrassing so I didn’t want to tell you the truth originally.  Okay, I was walking through the kitchen, naked as I usually am in my house, when I slipped on a large pile of lubricant.  As I was falling, my gerbil, Mr. Nibbles, scurried across the floor through the lubricant and I fell directly over him.  At first I thought I killed him, but then I looked down and he was gone… gone right up my rectum… yet again.”

This story does check out because he is well known to leave “lubed-up items” in the middle of his home and accidentally fall on them.  Last week he had a light bulb removed and two months ago a ketchup bottle was removed.  When questioned about the amount of lube in his house, the local resident explained, “I’m a lube sales rep.  I have lube throughout my house because I need to become familiar with it, to ‘sell’ it, ya know?”

image_pdfimage_print
  • Lord Lockwell

    Lord Vincent Lockwell, a medival surgeon, started Gomerblog in 1388. He went for a walk in the alps to get away from the bubonic plague in what is now considered southren Germany when a tragic acident occured. The avalanche did not kill him but froze him for over 500 years. He was thawed and now continues to report on medical news.

  • Show Comments

  • Avatar
    Andrew Tan

    Gerbils (and toothbrushes, and PB jars, and lightbulbs, and vibrators) happen.

  • Avatar
    Ann Trollinger

    Hahaha!

  • Avatar
    Michele Adamec Scott

    This is awful! But funny!

  • Avatar
    Shannon Sayers-Rana

    Dipendra Rana. Lol

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

comment *

  • name *

  • email *

  • website *

You May Also Like

residents

Costco to Offer Family Medicine Residency at Stores Nationwide

799SharesISSAQUAH, WA – In an effort to expand services to include comprehensive health care, ...

dissapointed surgeon

Graduating Colorectal Fellow Realizes She Hates Poop

483SharesMary Eaton, MD, soon to be graduating colorectal fellow at University Memorial Hospital, had ...

relaxation

Woman Struggling with Infertility: ‘Just Relax and It’ll Happen’

453SharesINDIANAPOLIS, IN – Thanks to a remarkable medical breakthrough called “Just relax and it’ll ...

Children’s Book Review: Grace & Chase Tackle Acid-Base

1.3KSharesPros / This book is a colorful, lyrical, and fun read for precocious infants, ...

emergency physician

Admitting Physician Denied Entry into VIP Patient Room

366SharesNEW YORK, NY—Very important persons, so-called VIPs, get special treatment wherever they go, and ...