We recently met with a few medical moms and compiled a list of what they really want this year:
- A pager that never rings
- Patients that are compliant
- Children that play quietly while talking to above patient
- Call lights that have lockout intervals
- Self-ambulatory patients
- To pee (in silence)
- To shower (in peace)
- Sleep in… until 6:25 AM
- Not deal with blood, snot, boogers, poop, pee, or vomit that is not her own
- A home-cooked meal that she had no part of… Heck she’d even settle for McDonald’s!
Happy Mother’s Day to all the Gomer Moms out there. We appreciate everything you do for your patients daily all while juggling a family and looking like a Rockstar!